Wowing the Now Customer
Lessons From 1 Million Calls
Research from 1 million calls highlights the challenge contact centers have with delivering complex business processes with outdated tools. It is nearly impossible to deliver the instant, mobile, compelling and memorable experiences today’s customers are vociferously demanding.
This webinar will help you develop the processes and strategies to instantly wow today’s customers. Topics include:
- Gain insight and quantify the challenge of servicing mobile customers
- Learn how contact centers can step-change their approach to deliver full in-call experiences
- Realign contact center metrics with demands of the ‘’now customer’’
- See how contact centers can create ‘’wow’’ service moments, even across complex tasks like gathering IDs, collecting signatures and fulfilling compliance.
- Discover how a a global retail giant boosted NPS by 30% and a major Insurance company increased FCR by 50%
Principal Analyst & Director
Brian Cantor is the principal analyst and director for CCW Digital, the global online community and research hub for customer contact professionals. In his role, Brian leads all customer experience, contact center, technology and employee engagement research initiatives for CCW Digital’s series of reports. CCW Digital’s articles, special reports, commentaries, infographics, executive interviews, webinars and online events reach a community of over 150,000.
Founder & CEO
Zviki founded Lightico to empower businesses to effectively sell and service customers completely in the first call. Zviki is an expert in contact center management technologies in the field of innovation and analytics. His experiences in the contact center management and technologies have sharpened his industry knowledge and his innovations have impacted millions of customer interactions.